Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekends

The weekends never seem to last long enough. This weekend was pretty busy and went very well. This was the first weekend that we all spent it together under the new house and living conditions. Friday was nice and Mike and I went for a run while the kids were getting settled. Then it was game time for Tim and movies for the rest of us. The quality time was great.

The kids did really well there was a little bit of moodiness but that was discussed and ignored from there on out. Amazing how one household can be so different. Tori had her first indoor soccer game and it was fun watching the girls play. She also got to play goalee for the first time and did really well.

It was different because H and I had a little confrontation but it needed to happen. I am no longer under his control and he needed to know that I will not tolerate him controling my life or using our children to get information. Life is too short to be in some elses business. We should all live our own lives and be happy with much laughter in it along with memories.

I am so blessed to have two beautiful children and a man who truly loves me and helps me everyday and vice versa. I thank God for bringing him into our lives and look forward to the future together.

No comments: