Tuesday, January 6, 2009

As the Days Go by!

Wouldn't life be boring if we were all given instructions on how to live it? Over the past few weeks I have had a great deal of time to myself to think and rationalize over the decisions and changes occurring in my life. Many of them have made my life better but some have created more complications.

Divorce is probably one of the hardest things I have ever been through. As a child watching my Mom go through it didn't seem to bad. Now that I am going through a divorce of my own my heart aches for my children. I know they are very confused and worried. I am at a loss at how to make them feel better except for showing them love and attention.

I am also dealing with my ex who is trying to make everything out to be my problem and the blunt of the reasons we didn't work out. I wish sometimes that he would admit his faults and not put the blame all on me because the last time I checked marriage was between two people.

I do have anger about the situation and vent when the kids aren't around. I am doing my best to keep my head up high and thank God for what I have.

1 comment:

Frankies Queen said...

You are strong and will make it through this and so will the kids ~ As hard as it is now, you will not regret this life changing decision because your kids will get to see you happy and in love as it should be.. thats a wonderful thing honey :)hang in there!