Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Memories

After a long weekend together, I have realized that I am more in love than I thought possible. I have a wonderful man who not only wants to be with me but he also cooks for me. The weekend was a busy weekend cleaning out rooms and organizing what we have and getting rid of what we don't need. I have a few boxed to ship out to people just not sure when the will happen.

We cleaned out the bedroom so now Tori has an actual space of her own. I just need a dresser to complete the room. We also cleaned up Tim's room and he now has a few more pieces of furniture in there. The storage shed is also organized so we are able to find things and get to the decorations for the different holidays.

It was nice having help the entire time and we also took a day to just spend together and relax getting some errands done as well. I never knew this is what life could be like. I am not counting my eggs before they hatch either. I just want to take it slow and make sure we are on the same page.

No comments: