Friday, January 9, 2009

As the week goes by!

Children are a wonderful thing. This week started off very challenging and now it seems as if averything is normal again. The kids are adjusting well and asking questions as to why the new Man in my life cannot help out with taking them to school or attending sporting events. I explained last night that their Dad didn't want him there right now.

Funny how the "mouth of babe" is sometimes directed in the other direction. I do understand that there were some uncertainties and now through honest conversations and much love they realize that life will be somewhat normal. Besides what is the definition of normal? I feel its what you make it.

I have been doing my daily devotions every morning and saying my prayers and things are looking up. What a beautiful world we live in. I know I am not out of the woods yet but it sure looks nice right now.

The new love of my life is there helping me everyday and willing to listen. Our love for each other just keeps getting stronger and stronger. I am so grateful the God has brought us together.

No comments: