Friday, December 26, 2008

I had such a wonderful Christmas with the love of my life. Yes, I was without my children but the love that I felt that day really helped me through the day. I got so many amazing gifts and felt welcomed with open arms from his family. I still haven't talked to my children simply because they are not answering their phones. I am texting and leaving messages. I hve to say this is very hard for me because I usually talke to them more often.

I am saying my prayers and hoping that its because they are busy. But I can honestly say that I do not like this silence I am experiencing right now. Mike is at work which means I am here by myself. I would get out but the weather isn't the greatest. Today I have been doing some training for work and just watching TV. I need to get motivated but its a little hard right now.

I just pray for peace in my life and a safe drive back to California with Mike.

No comments: