Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today started off pretty foggy and the temperature was mid 50's. I have been at work milling around stuff but not very busy at all. I get excited when asked to help the other guys out thinking it will help the day to go by faster. Only to realize that the project was very simple and then I scrounge for something else.

I was turned on to this blogging by an old friend (not meaning old) but we met when were still teenagers. We worked in the grocery store together and from that time on we have remained friends throughout life's journeys. I joined the service and moved away and then she left NC and moved to SC and now resides in FL. Thank goodness for technology because we were able to keep in touch originally by mail then phone and now the computer.

We both have been through many trials in our lives and we have been there for each other the entire time. Although it has been twelve years since we have seen each other we still keep each other informed of changes in our lives and how are children are doing. This blogging has helped be to express some of my feelings the last couple of days due to all the changes in my life what a therapeutic tool. I am so very grateful to keep in touch and cannot wait for the day that we can embrace each other in a hug someday soon.

My hats are off to good friends and love.

1 comment:

Frankies Queen said...

I Love you soo very much and cannot wait to embrace you with joy in my heart and tears of happiness in my eyes for that moment will be soo very wonderful!! Technology has brought us a long way from the snail mail we started out with when you when to boot camp... I am grateful every day for your friendship!