Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am so glad its Wednesday because now the week is half over. I had a pretty boring workday but after work is when things got interesting. I did the usual pick the kids up except Tim is in football so we wait until practice is over. I needed to desperately wash my truck so I went to get that done to find out the place is closed and so I drive to another one but all the roads are no left turns or u turns. This is where things go down hill. I finally get back to the place get my truck washed and then wait until Tim is done. Its Tuesday and that is my night for the kids so we head to my house and as I put my work laptop down my phone rings and its H asking if we can all come over for dinner since he got the movie Wall-E and asked if I would pick up Pizza. When the kids heard that how was I supposed to say no.

So we leave and pick up pizza get to his house and realize Tim has left his backpack at my house. I drive back over there change clothes head out the door and realize I never grabbed his backpack. I turn around and get it at this point I am frustrated because I wanted to call my man and that isn't happening. I need to go to the college since my time is running out for finishing these classes. I get to H's house and we grab some pizza sit down and I have to leave at 6:30 so I can get some time in the lab at school.

While at school I realize that my time is even shorter because all tests have to be done by the 12th of December whis is only three weeks away. I have 7 units that I am taking currently, have only started two of them. I need to have all the course work done by the 10th so if I need to retake a test I have the time to do it. Yikes! I am in trouble.

So now all my free time will be doing these course because I need to get the cert plus it will be a waste of $500 and it will affect my year end performance at work. Why do I alway do this to myself. But on another note I am going on Monday afternoon to see how many classes I need for the nursing program. I will get my AA first then continue with the BA side since most colleges here don't offer the BA side. Life is never easy.

No comments: