Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As the weeks go by!

This morning I woke up to my alarm so wanting to just stay in bed and sleep the day away. I haven't been feeling the greatest these days. I am sure its just fatigue due to stress and everyday life but I am a little concerned. My temper seems a little short and I just don't feel like dealing with drama or making everyone happy.

Over the past years I felt it was my job to make sure everyone was happy but now I am trying to take care of me. Then when I make changes or try to take care of me I feel guilty. This changing process is a challenge and I am not sure which way to go.

I am struggling with what to do next in my life or what road do I travel down. I want to be near my children but not near my ex. I need to have a job but with economy the way it is I am not sure what to do.

My relationships is up and down and as of lately I am not sure we will make it forever. I truly want to try but with our disagreements not sure if we really have a chance. I have given this to the Lord and I am patiently waiting without putting more stress on myself.

1 comment:

Frankies Queen said...

You are an amazing woman and I am so very proud of you and how you have handled everything that has come your way. Be strong in your faith and rest assured that God will lead the way as long as you are willing to follow...