Friday, August 7, 2009

Blessing from the Power up Above

Today I feel like the pressure has been lifted. I had to sit down and go over the financial from the divorce with my very soon to be ex. I said several prayers during the day and once right before we met to make the words be the ones from God not mine. For the most part I was successful. As much as I don't want to rehash things it has become hard because when I spend time with my children they say things that is obviously from an adult conversation. I know from experience that when their is children involved this process is much harder.

I am truly concerned for both of my children because with having two different households its very evident that they at time try to play both of us. They are my number one priority, many things will be changing the summer of 2010. I am glad the we got this last portion on paper and now we can truly both move on with our own lives. It does saden me that after all this time he wants to be more honest. This is the difference between men and women. We usually try to talk about the things that bother us. Where guys don't generally realize that there is a problem until they loose that person.

I praise God for getting me through this process and I pray for his help this year and for my children to be safe, healthy and honest. There has been blessing through this trial in my life. I have become stronger in my faith and closer to my mother. I do have a wonderful man in my life and through God's words we will hopefully become stronger as well.

No comments: