Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life Changes

As we mature in our lives we tend to view things differently. I know that after serving in Iraq my viewpoint on life is much different. I try not to worry about things I cannot control and family is so important to me.

I am struggling these days with the seperation and lack of time with my children. It seems everytime I turn around there is some reason in their head to spend less time with me. I am doing much better at not showing my feelings and being so upset but once they go back to their house I fall apart. I am a very strong person but I have to admit that this scares me to death. I am not sure that I can succeed in life without them by my side.

The way I view life now is one day at a time and the planning part of my life has been put on hold simply because with the unknown there is no purpose to plan. I do pray everyday and somedays it seems as if I say a prayer every few hours.

I do know that from now on there will be no rushing into anything and the decisions that I make will be well thought out. Isn't life grand!

No comments: