Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is Good!

Life is wonderful especially when you have such a great support group. I feel so blessed these days. I spent a wonderful weekend with my family and church friends. My children were blessed with many open arms and prayers. This has been a very hard transition for both of my children and a little harder on my son who is going through changes as a teenager also.

I have found a wonderful man who want so spend the rest of his life with me and my children. The hardest part is having everyone understand that these changes are for the good. I am grateful that my son got to spend some time with the youth of the Church where my Mom belongs because they have planted the seed and now we just need to continue to pray. My daughter opened up and express what has really been going on. I am so grateful that I have been talking with my Mom and all of these situations because I not only took her advice but I remember how my Mom reacted when I was the child of parents going through a divorce. Being the better person is not always the easiest thing to do especially when you know the other person is doing everything they can to make it harder on you.

I thank God everyday for having two children and ask that he guides me through these times and answers our prayers as well as keep us safe. I also thank God for my true friends who have stood beside me and listened to me gripe or vent when things are really tough and also cry because I am overwhelmed and just do not know what else to do.

No comments: