Monday, April 6, 2009

Love is In the Air

This is a beautiful Monday morning and I am so very blessed. I just spent the most amazing weekend with the love of my life. The weather was fantastic and the food was great. We put many miles on this weekend and covered so much ground.

San Francisco was amazing we stayed in a small hotel that was perfect for what we planned. We got up the next moring after our arrival and headed down to the Fisherman's wharf for our early tour of Alcatraz. We stopped at a wonderful bread store and grabbed some breakfast sandwiches which were fantastic. We boarded the boat and cruised over to Alcatraz for a breath taking adventure with many twists and turns. It was awesome to be able to share this experience with someone so dear to me. I have waited a long time to be able to do things like this. I am so grateful to have Mike in my life.

After we spent several hours on the island we headed back to the mainland and grabbed some lunch which was very good also clam chowder. Yummy! Then we walked around for a little while layed in the park and rested and back to the room for relax and figure out what to do next. We had a little date night with some fantastic dinner and a movie. Got up the next morning took our time and had breakfast in the hotel and headed for coffe. (Gotta to have good coffee in the am) then we came back and packed up and headed for the Golden Gate bridge. We drive to the other side and walked across the bridge taking in another day of great weather and enjoying each others company. Wow I am so blessed.

No comments: